Or are you already a Social Media Consultant
and need better clients?
Do you need to know how to:
● Find (excellent) local and virtual clients to make more money
● Successfully manage existing clients using the best tools
● Organize your day so you’re always in control
● Get paid on time (for your expertise) because you’re worth it!
● Get the hottest tips for all the social sites so you are the go-to rock star
More Money – Better Clients – Less Stress
After researching and writing hundreds of pages
on social media marketing and management
for some of the largest brands online,
managing Facebook business pages,
Twitter accounts, YouTube and LinkedIn accounts
for local and International clients,
Andrea Vahl and Phyllis Khare
Opening their Book of Secrets
about how, with a few simple strategies,
YOU, too, can find and successfully manage
as many social media clients as
YOU CAN HANDLE!
Andrea and Phyllis have created an amazing
online training course
to help you create income doing what you love!
They are opening up their favorite tools, tips, techniques,
systems and programs,
they use to manage their own clients, to YOU.
Put to work the same strategies Andrea and Phyllis use everyday
to successfully manage their small and large clients.
You will avoid spending hundreds of hours trying to figure out how to attract and keep social media marketing clients just by using their tested system.
THIS is the way to successfully manage any business using social media for marketing.
Andrea and Phyllis have honed it down to the essential ingredients that work for them and now they can give to you so you can keep a daily routine that supports your clients AND lets you keep your sanity (no going into overwhelm here).
Andrea and Phyllis show you:
The ONE dashboard that lets you do everything to manage multiple accounts
(and the secret time management feature hidden within it)
The ONE conversation you HAVE to have with any potential client
(or suffer the consequences of unattainable goals)
The ONE strategy for local businesses that most managers overlook
(and is so easy to set up)
Everyone with a Twitter account thinks they can be a social media manager.
You’ve seen that- right? They read one book from Seth Godin or Chris Brogan and – granted – they are much more informed,
but not ready for professionally representing themselves as “social media managers.”
And there are colleges, and businesses springing up offering certification as a social media community manager,
but what do businesses really want?
Andrea and Phyllis have designed a online
self-paced training program
to teach you the exact things clients are looking for
in a Social Media Manager
…now including a Certificate of Completion!
|I just have to share about my experience with the Social Media Manager School. First off, the program is taught by two of the most knowledgeable social media experts around. Phyllis Khare and Andrea Vahl provide an immense amount of information in this course including videos, templates, articles, etc. — everything that you need to get started and thrive. But here’s the best part: Andrea and Phyllis are involved with every day of your journey. They answer your questions in the Facebook group, provide additional information continually, and support you every step of the way. I whole-heartedly recommend the Social Media Manager School to anyone who is serious about supporting and transforming their business and their clients’ businesses this way. ~ Kristy Schnabel, It’s Virtually Done, LLC http://itsvirtuallydone.com/|
|“I’ve taken a couple of social media manager courses and this one by far was the best one I’ve taken! It’s also the one that I’ve learned the most and got the details on what it’s like to be a social media manager. Thank you to you and Phyllis for such a great course!”
~Kristen Robinson, KR Design http://www.kristenrdesign.com/
Video Testimonial from Lynnette Davis:
Imagine all those new clients
who will want to work with YOU…
Do you already have social media marketing clients?
This course will help you refine what you do to make more money
and have less stress around the daily work.
Can you believe we are offering ALL of this for the freakishly low price of $247?
Enough Already, Sign Me Up!
Full Pay $247 (Best Deal)
Easy 2-Pay Plan – 2 Payments of $135 (billed 30 days apart)
How to become the go-to social media expert
in 6 EASY Steps!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to find New clients offline and online using LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/YouTube/G+
- Working with local business organizations
- Essential marketing material you need to put in place to bring clients to you
- How to ask for referrals from your happy clients
- Vital conversations – template of questions to ask before you commit
- How to assess if a client has the funds to pay you so that you don’t waste your time
- How to communicate your offering to small business clients and corporate clients to make them want to hire you immediately
- Reports – how to create them quickly and easily
- How often to talk to clients so that they aren’t taking all your time but they are in the loop
- HOW to talk to clients and set expectations so that both you AND the client look like Rock Stars!
- How to get everyone ON BOARD with your plan
- Top 20 questions from clients and great answers
- Our top tools List – make your work easier and more streamlined. Both free and paid tools that you need to be using.
- How to use Hootsuite’s best features
- Using this essential site crowdbooster
- Must-have Editorial calendars – we create sample ones for you to use
- How to find the best sources of content for your clients
- How to use Google Calendar and appointment schedulers for your client meetings
- The best screen share tools to help your meetings
- Using ifitt for recording tweets to a calendar
Money Money Money
- How much to charge and finding out what your competitors are charging
- How to manage your billing with several different tools to make it easy for the client to pay you quickly
- How to estimate your time for monthly contracts so that you don’t lose money!
- Sample templates for different types of contracts
In this module we give you all the special social media tips and tools to take your clients social media presence to the next level.
- Sharpening your skills – Twitter Tutorial
- Sharpening your skills – Facebook Tutorial (including how to add custom tabs)
- Sharpening your skills – YouTube Tutorial
- Sharpening your skills – LinkedIn Tutorial
- Sharpening your skills – G+
- Sharpening your skills – Pinterest
- Each module will have the basics on what to do for clients
- Managing your clients from your mobile device – how to get away from the office
- How to handle a crisis and walk your client through the crisis minefield so that you both come out smelling like a rose
- Long term strategies for your clients (websites/social accounts/products)
- Growing your business
Certificate of Completion
Put Your Hard Work in the Spotlight on Your Website
Upon successful completion of the course, you may take a certification test to receive your Certificate of Completion. This comes with a personalized certificate and a badge for your website to let people know that you have completed Social Media Manager School.
And that’s not all…
Access to a Private Facebook Group
Where you can get on-going support, access to Andrea and Phyllis’ expertise, a way to connect with your peers and hear about the latest social media tips and tools to help your business…Priceless!
Listen to what some of our members are saying in our Facebook Group:
I was so inspired by the videos in module 3 on using Google calendar that I got mine done today.
Hi everyone, super excited about going through Social Media Manager’s School. I really wanted to up my game and learn better strategies and practices to implement. Looking forward to connecting with you all!
This is a great program! I am setting up my stuff as I go along.
I’m excited about all the information in the modules (I’m 1/2 way thru #1) and love all the sharing that is happening here, I’ve already gotten some good ideas and useful tips!
I am very excited! I have been wanting to up my game and start adding new clients. I have been wanting to shift my focus to Community Management and this is perfect and I am STOKED about the Cert* too!!
*YES! We’re now including a Certificate of Completion along with a badge to proudly display on your website to show that you’ve completed the course!
But wait! There’s more!
(you knew that was coming – right?)
Amy Porterfield’s Ultimate Editorial Guide
This jam-packed document includes everything you need to organize your work and was used to create the editorial guide for Social Media Examiner. It’s been expanded to include your client’s mission and goals so that you AND your client are crystal clear on what you are working towards and how it will be measured. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Google+ strategies are all included!
Andrea’s 3 signature eBooks
“How to Use Facebook to Grow Your Business” takes you step by step through setting up your Fan page. All the ins and outs of Facebook explained in plain English. Filled with screenshots so you know exactly where to click.
- Why use Facebook for business?
- How do I get signed up and what pitfalls do I avoid?
- Should I use a Fan Page or a Group and what’s the difference?
- The best Apps to use to add to to your Page and how to install them
- How to use Facebook Ads and Contests to grow your Fans.
- How to build an engaged Twitter following that will buy from you and spread the word about your business.
- What are the best practices that will help you play by the “unwritten” rules
- How to use Twitter lists and search tools to stay connected to your audience.
- All the best reporting, websites, and tools to make sure you are not wasting your time.
- Now with an extended Hootsuite tutorial!
“How to Use Facebook to Get Leads for Your Business”. This is an advanced 80+ page e-book and recorded webinar combination that will walk you through the process of what it takes to transform your Facebook Page into a lead generating machine! You will learn:
- The essential steps to building Super Fans who will share your information and do your selling for you
- How to find and target other complementary Facebook Pages to get more Fans and traffic to your Page
- What a Facebook Application is and the exact steps to installing the Application on your Facebook Page
- Three easy Applications you can use to collect leads on your Facebook Page – EXACTLY how to install and use them
- Quick and easy ways to create custom graphics for your Welcome Page and resources for outsourcing those graphics
- How to continue to follow up with those leads so that they become customers
- Why Facebook Ads and Contests should be part of your strategy and how to maximize those resources
- Use these books to sharpen the saw and learn best practices or become and affiliate and use these books to add another stream of income to your business!
Phyllis’ Streamlined Marketing Flowsheet
Isaac A. Wardell’s Custom Templates
Isaac A. Wardell, a Social Media Coach and Strategist, has created some amazing easy-to-use custom templates that will make your job a snap!
These templates are on his own Membership site but they are now available to you as an added bonus!
Look at all the great ready-to-go documents he has created:
- Proposal Template – easily create beautiful proposals in a couple minutes. Instructional video helps show you how the template works.
- Business Marketing Agreement – already done for you.
- Employer/Employee Contract
- Independent Contractor Contract
- Facebook Timeline Cover Templates
- Facebook Page Setup Checklist
- Social Media Dimension Cheatsheet
Extensive Basics Video Tutorials
Do you feel like you could use a solid understanding of how all of these social platforms work? Would you like to be more confident in your social media knowledge? We added this Basics section just for you!
- Video tutorials of Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ and Twitter
- Understand the things you should be focusing on for your clients in each platform
- Feel more confident when you are giving social media training that you know all the ins and outs of each site!
1. Do you want to shorten the time it takes for you to be making money helping businesses navigate social media?
2. Do you want to be known as the go-to social media expert?
3. Do you want to learn from people who are actually doing this work?
Then now is the time!
Full Pay ONLY $247 (Best Deal)
Easy 2-Pay Plan – 2 Payments of $135 (billed 30 days apart)
- Social Media Manager School is backed by our 30-day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Test drive the product for 30 Days and if you are not satisfied with the amazing content delivered, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
- There is no risk, just do it!
Meet your (highly qualified) instructors
Andrea is a Social Media Coach, Strategist and Speaker. She helps Small Businesses, Authors, Realtors, Restaurants, Coaches and many others leverage the power of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn to grow their community and increase their revenue. She facilitates Social Media workshops, Facebook Bootcamps, Facebook webinars as well as one-on-one coaching and speaking. She is one of the co-authors of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies, August 2011. She is the Community Manager for Social Media Examiner, a free online magazine designed to help businesses discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to find leads, increase sales and generate more brand awareness. Technorati and AdAge rank Social Media Examiner as one of the world’s Top 100 business blogs. You might also know her as - Grandma Mary, a Social Media Edutainer. Andrea has an improv comedy background and wanted to make learning Social Media fun. And believe me, learning social media is wayyy more fun with Grandma.
Phyllis is the author of Social Media Marketing for Dummies eLearning Kit (a unique type of Dummies book that contains an online learning course with each book) and one of the co-authors of Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies. She has created The Social Classroom where great ideas and tested strategies are shared to help all businesses open more doors to more customers using social media. She has worked as the Community Manager for iPhone Life Magazine and is a regular contributor to Social Media Examiner, eMarketingVids, iPhone Life Magazine, and has presented at the Social Media Success Summit and TedXWomen Fairfield. She also writes for one of the largest online publishers GSG World Media http://socialmediamags.com/ Even though Andrea is known as Grandma Mary, Phyllis is a real-life Grandma with a 6 month old grandbaby who loves to “type” on keyboards and loves her iPad. (seriously). Phyllis is also in demand for her speaking and training programs, as she seems to have some sort of mojo around inspiring people to use social media for marketing.
Author and Speaker
Founder of The Speak Strong Method
Who would benefit from taking this course?
Someone Looking to Start a New Business
Are you looking to build a business that is on the leading edge of THE biggest growth industry? Are you looking for qualified clients that are easy to with and provide you with excellent income? This course is for you!
The Virtual Assistant
Do you have a business as a Virtual Assistant but would like to add Social Media Management into your portfolio? Do you need to know the ins and outs of how to manage someone else’s social media campaign and come up to speed quickly? Then this course is for you!
Current Social Media Managers who want more income
This program works for beginners and also works for those who have been in the social media industry for awhile but want to increase their income. Our modules make it easy for anyone to succeed. You will learn what strategies to implement to get real results quickly!
To Recap: here’s what you get with this program…
● 6 packed modules with how-tos, templates, samples, tutorials, articles, videos and content you can’t find anywhere else!
● 5 bonuses from the biggest names in social media management
● a Private Facebook Group just for the participants to continue the learning and to get answers to your particular questions directly from Andrea and Phyllis
Work from home - Set your own hours
Work from anywhere - Be in demand
Be on the leading edge – Learn to use the latest tools and programs
Enjoy the Benefits of Your New Career!
Meet you on the other side…
PS. Still not convinced? Take a free class here: Social Media Manager School Free Class